Two stunning town houses located in the prestigious area of the Gas Lamp Section in Manhattan Beach, the award-winning international design studio MINARC is responsible for the architecture of this brand-new masterpiece that reflects its Scandinavian/Icelandic roots, where pure minimalism is the standard. On the inside, the architecture has been complemented with a Dutch interior design by Studio Niels.
As a result, this luxurious 4-bedroom (3.5 bathrooms) beach villa is the perfect mix of Scandinavian and Dutch architecture.
Constructed by local general contractor D-miles group with an outstanding reputation in the South Bay. This project is not only built with extremely durable materials but is a culmination of a process of 3 years during which the 2 architects, the builder and the developer himself invested all their passion and skills in creating something really special. A true European gem amidst the Californian shores.
Some of the features that are absolutely worth mentioning are:
• Trim-less “Bocci-22“switches and outlets, carefully positioned keeping aesthetics in mind. This is the first home in the South Bay with this unique look.
• Smart wired with Lutron HomeWorks QS Lighting system, ready for the latest complete home control.
• 2,000 sq ft, excluding the double garage (plus guest parking) and 380 sq ft exterior living space.
• Floor to ceiling windows (providing lots of natural light).
• Solid Corian kitchen cabinets, appointed with two sinks, induction cooking, smart fridge, oven microwave combination with steam function.
• Solid core interior doors with European quality locks (Nemef) and door handles designed by the famous Dutch architect Mathieu Bruls.
• Vacuum elevator (see-through) to all levels.
• Artemide Italian design lighting.
• Combination of white oak hardwood floors and finished concrete. The cork underlayment gives the sensation of a concrete subfloor and helps with soundproofing.
• Airconditioned with the split unit system giving you climate control in each room.
• Clean concrete look (betón ciré) in all bathrooms (combined with white vanities and matt-black faucets (VOLA). No grout anywhere!
• 40 Amp vehicle charging station in the two-car garage.
• Fully pre-wired for garage wall batteries and solar roof panels (including the roof brackets)
• case-less door jambs and recessed baseboards, mirrors and floor transitions.
• Superior commercial grade exterior materials. (no need to ever paint again).
- New Construction
- High Ceilings
- Ocean Views
- Open Floor Plan
- Custom Design Kitchen
- Lutron Lighting Control
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Guest Parking
- Solar Ready
- 3 Stop Vacuum Elevator
- Hardwood Floors
- Heating and A/C
- Beach Access